Old Hyde

Old Hyde
Pole Bank 1910 ----------------------------------------------------------Town Hall 1937 --------------------------------------------- Cenotaph 1990

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Broadbottom Station Car Park 1965


Photograph © Ben Brooksbank.

This photograph was taken on 5th May 1965 by Ben Brooksbank.

I recently posted his photograph taken from the Moss Lane bridge.

This is from the other side of the station looking West from Mottram Road down into the car park. The station buildings and Moss Lane can be clearly seen.

Compare it now with my recent photograph on Hyde Daily Photo taken from Mottram Road. The car park is much fuller and the abundant foliage obscures any view of the station buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to keep captchas on my blogs but I took them off and got inundated with spam - I appreciate your efforts to comment despite the hurdle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails