Old Hyde

Old Hyde
Pole Bank 1910 ----------------------------------------------------------Town Hall 1937 --------------------------------------------- Cenotaph 1990

Monday 21 January 2008

Werneth Low, circa 1990


I found this in a box of photographs recently. It was taken with a "panoramic" camera. I don't remember much about it, except that I only took one roll of film with it. Most of the results are not especially impressive but they include a couple of pictures of the Cenotaph or War Memorial on Werneth Low. This is scanned and cropped.

The date is around 1990, I think. I've posted the other surviving photo on Hyde Daily Photo.

1 comment:

  1. that is the most PHALLIC shot of and brick and motar in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE..
    although the background [ sky] boreing as it is does have a " SPIRITUAL quality " dont ya think??

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about having to keep captchas on my blogs but I took them off and got inundated with spam - I appreciate your efforts to comment despite the hurdle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails